I want a single At&t plan for my Blackberry Bold and iPhone 3G....how?

MattT1

May 13, 2008
I have a regular iPhone and the contract expires July 09.
I am going to redo my plan for 2 years with my 3G.
BUT
I also want to be able to use a Blackberry bold(Calls, Email, Texting, Internet, etc.)
SOOOOOO
i will have my 3G first then a 2 year plan that will expire in 011
An soon after I will buy a Blackberry Bold....or at the same time
1) Do I have to pay to activate both at the same tie so i dont have to pay 600 for the bold later and just pay 200
2) If I buy at the same time can i use that single activation for both phones and pay 299 for the 3G and 299 or what ever for the Bold
ya its a long question
Price is not an option
I just wanna know if I can pay the activation on my iphone and buy the iphone
then NOT have to pay (the 499 and pay 299 on th bold) non activation price since i have a At&t plan

first, get your iPhone 3G they will only charge you the new contract price plus the extra fees. but once you start to use the bold, your iphone plan will recognize it as the bold so it will add its internet and texting...to suite the phone...
so....kinda get one of the other...

first, get your iPhone 3G they will only charge you the new contract price plus the extra fees. but once you start to use the bold, your iphone plan will recognize it as the bold so it will add its internet and texting...to suite the phone...

Back