I want to have sex someday, but I am afraid that a girl would laugh at me. What

princess

May 13, 2008
should I do? I am 17 and I am a straight guy. The other day, for example, I felt the urge to have sex with this really hot girl who was wearing a skirt that showed off her sexy body well, and I was thinking about having sex with her the whole class. She is nice to me and we are pretty much friends. Anyway, I was once contemplating avoiding sex my whole life because I am afraid that a girl would laugh at me when she sees me naked.

I am 6'1, I weigh 180 pounds, and I am well-built. My thing is also above average in size. Nothing is physically wrong with me at all. I just don't want a girl to laugh at me. I want to wait until I find a girl who I love before I have sex with her.

I think that avoiding it my whole life would be a big step.

I would wait until I found the right person the person I know won't laugh at me but loved every inch of my body

Wait until you find a girl who you love, trust and are completely comfortable with. Warn her not to laugh at you (unless she's a bitch she shouldn't anyway). Also try and find a girl who is around the same size as you, you don't have to but then there is pretty much a guarantee that she wont laugh. Goodluck.

Back