If she is crazy about someone else now is there a chance we can get back in the...

Jun 1, 2008
...future? well she's my ex and she's seeing someone, im seeing someone. she's crazy about this new guy she's seeing. i feel bad but i must admit that i might be using this girl to get over my ex. is there any chance at all that we might be able to get back tgth in the future? or none whatsoever. its sad to say that i might drop every other girl i date just to get her back in my life. however she's crazy bout that guy and it makes me doubt it.

Well if she has a new boyfriend that she's crazy about it appears as if she has moved on but you haven't. That is a problem cause your chance of getting back together with her is very very slim then. You have to learn to move on as well so that you can be fair to yourself and future girlfriends.

ooh its preety much my own situation.. try to get over her! even if she decides that she wants you back it will be after a long time, as she is crazy about someone else.. she might realise that he is not what she is looking for.. so try to move on! it might be difficult but you will make it:)

Well if she has a new boyfriend that she's crazy about it appears as if she has moved on but you haven't. That is a problem cause your chance of getting back together with her is very very slim then. You have to learn to move on as well so that you can be fair to yourself and future girlfriends.

Back