if the cavs don't make a move for a PF in FA...WOULD THIS TRADE WORK?!?!?

I dont know if Denver would accept that, they are giving up a starting pf for some bench players, they already have JR Smith. But isn't their starting players good enough 2 7 footers ( 1 good shoot and 1 could dominate in the paint).

bad move for the cavs

id take Hickson over K Mart right now.

there is no way the cavs trade for an overrated Martin when he has 3 yrs left on his contract (for 10+ mil)

Wally only has 1 yr left so they could clear cap space

Denver would do this trade in a heartbeat

What up Alex,

It's a decent deal but i'm not sure that the Cavs would want to be tied into Kenyon's $14 million for 3 seasons- esp. with Sczerbiak's $13 million about to expire.

i think if they could go after a Brandon Bass or David Lee that would be worth it - and then they could trade away Sczerbiak's expiring contract to garner more money for the 2010 off-season.

Nickster

What up Alex,

It's a decent deal but i'm not sure that the Cavs would want to be tied into Kenyon's $14 million for 3 seasons- esp. with Sczerbiak's $13 million about to expire.

i think if they could go after a Brandon Bass or David Lee that would be worth it - and then they could trade away Sczerbiak's expiring contract to garner more money for the 2010 off-season.

Nickster

Back