If u were me right now and you have to decide to get the dsi xl or not...

Graeme

Aug 29, 2008
...cause you all ready have a 3ds? Should I sell or trade in my Nintendo 3ds & Ds Lite & My PS3 and all it's games for it and do you think it's worth doing it or should I skip it cause I all ready have a 3ds? Do you still play with your DS or is it collecting dust and you don't play with it anymore and you play with your PS3 , Xbox 360 , Wii , & PC more than your handhelds like the PSP & DS?

...Why? The 3DS does everything the DSi XL does and then some, you'd be selling all that stuff to get something worse than what you already have. :/

The 3ds is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the DSI XL, seriously the 3DS can play DS games the same kind the DSI XL can, plus console games are probably going to last longer than any handheld games, so in other words why would you want to downgrade your 3DS for a DSI, the 3DS has everything a DSI XL has except for the large screen. There are games for the 3DS that will not be available for the DSI XL so you'd be missing opportunities to enjoy new games.

Back