If you found out You had cancer

That's so shitty. Getting cancer at such a young age is so frustrating, normally because it's so random and unpreventable. Your buddy should leverage it to nail every hotty in the school though. Best of luck to him though in recovering. :tup:

sadly he said its terminal, sucks to hear man..if i was religious id pray for you:tup:

My mom is Catholic and I have been to many services. I show respect but have you heard the phrase "History is written by the winners"? The people that wrote the bible are the winners.. Be religious by all means, it can help people. But why do you have to follow a book that Christ didn't write or go to a church the is probably VERY different than prayer locations from when people say Jesus lived.

I think everyone here is retarded, because if we had some terminal cancer and were going to die in 2 weeks we'd be on our deathbeds and sick as fuck.

sorry im no expert on terminal cancer... but im pretty sure people who have terminal cancer still do smoke weed and can somewhat function...in fact i know that so no need to insult us!

You seem to be very, very confused. You do understand that as a catholic if you commit suicide you don't go to heaven right?

First I'd get laid then I would smoke a ton of weed and eat all the food I want. I'd eat like 10 quadruple stackers from BK.

Shits SO cash.

what i ment was right when/b4 i hit the ground id die of impact and cancer, same time, i hate suicide, i had a friend who did it

Steal some d-bags credit card
Buy lots of cool stuff with the credit card
Super orgy with hot chicks
Fly to meet the Dalai Lamma and have tea with him
Skydive
Go out in a blaze of glory assasinating bush.

Edit: I bet the FBI are after me now...

say bye to a few people and then become an hero, no way in hell im letting the cancer get me, ill go out on my own terms.

and if you got cought youd be screwed....just use your credit card...never will have to pay the debit

1. id fap on the people i hate
2. get a .50 cal sniper
3. find where the president lives
4. kill gay ass George W. Bush
5. laugh while he bleeds
6. secks up snollers baby
7. go on a killing spree with boosie and "accidentally" shoot him in the head :)
8. then id die
9. go to heaven and ask jesus how his last to weeks have been then laugh at ************* cuz hes a dumb ass and cock block him since he thinks he will get laid in heaven which he wont cuz ill be there.

Back