if you were to commit suicide

That's the point. By taking your own, you're being selfish in the fact that so many would gladly have theirs. All religion aside (I am Catholic as well - although no devout) there was still money, time, care, and work that was put in so i could make a decision or even have the thought of suicide. Take it away voids all previous work and makes in itself, selflessness.

You don't know how many people would do anything to walk again, talk, see, etc.

Yes most suicides are in tandem with heavy depression or some altered emotional state, to which that individual would need serious attention. But at the same time no one deserves death without cause.

Actually, I would stand in between a massive fight between Autobots and Decepticons... that would be Ultimate

Honestly, if I was sick and twisted enough to do this shit, I'd go to a large sports event such as a Phillies or Cowboys game, run out onto the field and blow my brains out. That way the 50 or so thousand people would witness it not to mention the millions of TV viewers.

break into a house
swallow a bottle of oxycodone
have 4 or 5 shots
turn oven on 350
hop in
dead before it gets hot
totally fuck whoever finds me.

I would hope he's still alive just to beat the fuck out of him.

Just because your life sucks and you wish to act in that manner, doesn't mean you should make it miserable for others.

Although the millions on TV would be kinda cool. :dodgy:

buy and put on a superman costume, find a strong sturdy fan, find a strong sturdy rope and tie around neck,tie the rope to the fan,turn on the fan.........

I would tie a thin peice of fishing linearound my head tightly like a noose, then glue my hands to either side of my head.

Then I would jump from a building, the wire would decapitate me, thus creating the illusion that I ripped my own head off.

The funny thing about depression is that it become a "state of mind" AFTER pharmaceutical companies created the first pill for depression and paid many doctors into diagnosing people with depression. You see that new bullshit called "restless leg syndrome"? Same fucking thing. It was a lecture in my English class. My old professor was quite the conversationalist. Always had an interesting topic.

Back