I'm 14 and have had my first premonition at I think 6. And when i was that...

kidwonder

Jan 30, 2011
...age I used to sometimes sleep in my? little brothers room and would have the same dream he did and I kinda could choose weather to do that or not. I used to do it on purpose and it didn't dawn on me till now. In my dreams I feel everything that happens and sometimes felt things before they happened to me in reality. The things I see are usaully in the future and little things like conversations, but here's something that i don't understand. People say that if you die in a dream you die in real life, well i've had the same dream twice about this cowboy who was caught up in a gun fight and shot threw the heart. The dream lasted through him dying and it felt good. I woke up actually more rested than usual. But just recently while relaxing I kinda dozed off, but didn't fall asleep, it felt like I actually left my body and I was able to look around my house and see everything my family was doing. When I came to I didn't believe it so I went around the house and what I saw was actually right. Sorry for being all over the place, but another thing is that I've always been great with animals. And after seeing what i just told you about I have actually been able to kinda communicate with my cats.And while laying on the couch I was able to predict what my friend was doing all the way across town. That he was sitting on his living room couch and the side he was on. This doesn't seem close to normal with people who have premonitions from what I've read. I can also feel people's energy when their around, and am able to control dreams that aren't premonitions. I have just recently been able to control the things that I saw, like the other day I told my friend what he would say before he said it. He was dumbfounded. Has anyone had any experience close to this??

Back