I'm 18, and interested in girls? (I'm a girl)?

LeviMalik

Nov 6, 2011
I'm 18 years old, and just lately I've been feeling myself attracted to certain girls. I've had previous boyfriends, and 2 of them have broken my heart, every time I got close. I haven't had a boyfriend for nearly a year now and I'm just questioning myself...is this normal? I watched a film, where a woman fell in love with another women, and it made me really think that I maybe attracted to girls. I got so emotional over the whole plot of the film. The only thing I'm scared of is trying something new, like experiencing with a girl to see if it feels right? But I'm worried of what my friends and family may think. My family are very supportive to all my decisions but I don't know how they would take to me being interested in girls. My head is just really mind boggled. Could somebody please give me some advice please? Thank you.

you could just be curious or lonely people that i know that have dated guys in there past always seem to just be curious, is there someone particular you like(some girl). well i think you have to experience some type of connection physically or emotionally to a girl to really contemplate if you like girls, dont jump the gun, find someone u like go on a date see if it feels good or "normal" to you

Well. There's not much I can say. You should really just go with what feels right. I wouldn't go looking for anyone, though. Just wait and see if a girl comes along. Don't date a girl just to test things out, you know? Wait for someone you really like..just because that's how I think all relationship should be..and they should. If that girl never does come along, maybe you're straighter than you thought.
Then, obviously, if it works out and feels right, it's right for you..
if not, then, the answer is just as obvious.

I think most people ask themselves the same question at one point or another in their lives. It really doesn't necessarily mean anything at all. It could honestly just be a phase..
but, you never know.
Whatever will be, will be.

i youve never experianced it and likeing girls it isnt reali something you question for a long while i mean you question it but not for so long once you find the answer you start questing the dynamics! if you find yourself with another guy and you still then have feelings for girls then maybe you are you just need to soul surch i had to do it and it reali helped just think youlll find youslef within them i promise dont sweat it tho!

Back