Im Catholic and I think gay/lesbian marriage is ok, does that mean I am sinning...

May 13, 2008
...sinning? God wanted man and woman to be together so as to reproduce and make new generations, but I think gay/lesbian marriage is ok. So I have 3 questions
1) Am I sinning?
2) Whats your opinion on gay/lesbian marriage?
3) What religion are you?

1.) yes ur sinning cuz ur going against ur religion.
2) i am completely against gay n lesbian marriage. God intended man n women to b together. Like Adam n Eve (yes, Islam has that too). 2 ppl of the same sex together is wrong n disgusting.
3) I am a proud Muslim Teenager (18 yrs old) =]

btw, like u, i use to think it was okay too before, but then i looked into my religion much more. God have given us so much, n who r we to go against Him?

Only if you are in a gay/lesbian marriage or support them.

God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. So I'm against it.

Baptist. (Christian)

1. Search your own soul and find your own answer.
2. It should be legal if only for civil equality. It should be up to each and every church to decide if they will host a gay marriage in their church, but gays should definitely be allowed to marry through non religious means.
3. Catholic

You probably believe that gay/lesbian are worthy of dignity, which is acceptable by the Church, but the act of gay/lesbian marriage is a contradiction to the function of the State. Read Leviathan for more details.

1. it goes against the teaching of your church, but i don't think having an opinion about it is sinning.

2. I think anyone should be able to marry anyone they want.

3. I am an Atheist and have no religion.

You probably believe that gay/lesbian are worthy of dignity, which is acceptable by the Church, but the act of gay/lesbian marriage is a contradiction to the function of the State. Read Leviathan for more details.

1: no way!
2: I do think it's a good idea being bi-sexual myself and having gay and bi friends
3: I consider myself to be a child of nature that believes in god but does not live by the bible
so basically wiccan christian

Back