im kinda confused with this problem lol?

WellStop

Oct 4, 2011
i was home last night i wanted to go cross country practice and i told my mom that i was staying for tudering then the same time i rememberd that there was no tudering on monday so i told he i was gonna go practice and she was on facebook talking to other friends then i was like is that okay and she was like yeah then the other day when it was time to pick me up i was outside running with my other friends and then a HOT girls and my teacher that lives near me said your mom looking for you and now this is about the hot girls only the teacher is gone bye bye teacher now its all about the hot girls i just want to you guys think will talk to me???????? and do you guys think that they think i lied to my mom??????????? and by the way i dont lie so i didnt lie but do you guys think that????????????????????? now im going to school and if they saw me and i said hey you think they will say hey back and do you guys think that they will say yea he lied but i didnt lie and by the way i didnt get in trouble with my mom because she didnt listen to what i said al all so ewhat you guys think

I have no idea what you're talking about. Settle down. Take some deep breaths & rephrase your question.

Back