Im Trying To Sell An Old Handheld Video Game System And Need Help?

i'm not sure, i have one too that i have put up that i never play. its been a long time and they are old. so i dont think they would be much, but you never know

you could check Ebay.. even if you don't sell it there, you can still get an idea as to what it's worth.

i'm not sure, i have one too that i have put up that i never play. its been a long time and they are old. so i dont think they would be much, but you never know

Im Trying To Make Some More Money So I Can Get A New Guitar Or Whaterever So I Went In My Basement And Found A Old Gameboy Handheld System Still Packaged. But It Wasnt A Regular One Like They Had. It Was A Special Limited Edition Pokemon Gold And Silver Design Gameboy.
Now I Dont Know How Much These Cost So Thats Why I Posted This Question.
So If Anyone Could Tell Me How Much These Go For That WOuld Be Great.

you could check Ebay.. even if you don't sell it there, you can still get an idea as to what it's worth.

Back