In what way does Judaism commit the same crimes as Christainity and Islam?

Adeikov

Nov 6, 2010
Can a Jew really exit Judaism without baggage attached?

Can a Jew reject the moralistic foundation of Judaism?

Does Judaism apply moral judgments on those in which it is not in high regard?

Does it demand obedience? What is the panelty of rejection of its principles?

______
(of the asker)

Logic comes before morals, logic is key to self-determination. Morals accepted without logic are slavery.

Nature is the only existence experienced by humanity. Religion is from the imagination to occupy time. God is a fabrication of a human mind, the possibility of correspondence in the world is zero. The world determines by it's nature. Only in the mind does God seem real because that is his domain.
By crime, I refer to behaviours that act to enslave and destroy self-determination.

I think they(religions) commit crimes by chaining people to its moralistic code, logic is key to self-determination; these religions dictate morality.

I believe what it says in the new testament, that since Jesus came being a Jew is of the spirit. Romans 2:28-29. All throughout romans it says that he who believes in Jesus is a jew, not them, the seed of abraham, who used to be considered jews. That's the only Jewish law that matters now.

Here's your answer: http://www.gotquestions.org/Judaism.html

The Ten Commandments, as delineated in Exodus 20:1-17 and Deuteronomy 5:6-21, form a brief synopsis of the Law.

Bible verses such as Exodus 19:5 simply state that God has selected Israel to receive and study the Torah, to worship God only, to rest on the Sabbath, and to celebrate the festivals.

It doesn't do all that much anymore (I'm not even going to touch the Israel-Palestine cluster****). It is, however, directly responsible for the existence of Christianity (see the Jesus Camp documentary) and Islam (see the Islamic world) if that counts.

Can a Jew really exit Judaism? It depends on who you ask.
Can a Jew reject Jewish morals? Sure.
Does Judaism apply moral judgements on those in which it does not hold in high regard? Depends on who you ask, and who the individual not held in high regard is.
Does it demand obedience? It depends on who you ask.
What is the penalty of rejection of its principles? Depends on who you ask. Technically the old penalties (such as stoning people who work on the Sabbath) have never been abolished, but nobody really cares about that anymore.

Erh? It's because of the crimes of Judaism that Christianity and then Islam had to take the mantle.

But to answer your question of the crimes Judaism committed then the answer in is scripture:

They did not destroy the peoples as the LORD had commanded them, but they mingled with the nations and adopted their customs. They worshiped their idols, which became a snare to them. They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to demons. They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood. They defiled themselves by what they did; by their deeds they prostituted themselves. Therefore the LORD was angry with his people and abhorred his inheritance. He handed them over to the nations, and their foes ruled over them. Psalm 106:38-41

So it's the other way round in how are Christianity and Islam better than Judaism? They did not commit these crimes in the "holy land."

Secondly your confused about Jew the ethnicity and Jew the Judaic teaching follower. You can be a Muslim Jew (one of the wives of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was true Jewish by ethnicity) but not always a Jewish Arab in that you can take faith but not the race.

Aside from that your wrong about logic. It's usually irrelevant as it is quite limited and always subjective:

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/346240/philosophy-of-logic/36295/Limitations-of-logic

Morals are morals of the majority not the individual - it's why a legal system is possible as we're punishing those who go outside accepted morals.

The rest of your opinion is illogical sophistry with no merit worth arguing over.

The crimes of murdering millions of their own people by atheistic Stalin and Mao go far beyond any I know of by Christianity.

Can a Jew really exit Judaism without baggage attached?
I am sure he or she could, providing their totally left it.
We don't harass or hunt people down that converts.

Can a Jew reject the moralistic foundation of Judaism?
Sure, there are Jews who reject it.

Does Judaism apply moral judgments on those in which it is not in high regard?

Example please? charlie manson? yes, we apply moral judgement, john wayne gasy? yes. ted bundy? yes? jeff dalhmer? yes.

Does it demand obedience? What is the panelty of rejection of its principles?

No. if it did we wouldn't have various affliations of Judaism. Penalty for rejecting it? There is no penality, why, do you want us to shove a Tanach down someones throat? We don't do that.

Can you rephrase your question in a clearer manner?

Are you asking a question or are you preaching?

It's all this . . . attempt to prove a righteousness not found in any society, race, creed, influence, and intent.

I'm a Christian who is willing to admit not all my motives are pure, and God help me with that!! Morals never equate to righteousness, whether Muslim, Jew, Christian, or anything else, as I understand it.

The link that Christianity has with Judaism goes back to the earliest of Biblical history, and they by doing, show Mankind as fallen from communion with God. So I don't look at current events, or past events at proving anyone "right". What I pay attention to is what God said. And God chose a people to be his oracle people, the Hebrews, who split from each other into two kingdoms, thereby making it the Jews sole responsibility to hold onto His word. They are otherwise as sinful as any people, and need God's righteousness imputed onto them because there is no other way to be righteous.

God also spoke of a time when he would bring together the Jews and Gentiles into the same fold. Until then we will have things to complain about each other. No ones poop smells like a rose.

God chose. And those he chose are under His care. I look at that. Human intent will always, until he returns, be suspect of dereliction.

Back