Internet marketing and F-1 visa.?

ik222

Dec 7, 2008
I have a very difficult question. My just found in internet company with internet marketing system. My question is: May I work with them if I international student and have F 1 visa or not? That's what i found when I tried to register myself in this system :

United States Federal Law and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) require us to obtain a valid Social Security Number for all United States citizens and residents, who wish to be a part of our program. The Social Security Number you specify must be accurate. Failure to provide your valid SSN can be prosecuted under federal law as identity theft.
This is not a real job.. This is registration of domain... I know that student can't work. That's why I am asking. I f I registered domain name and have will have some income from this system is it allowed for the f 1 students?

F-1 students are not allowed to work, you may be able to work on campus or school sponsored programs (either due to financial hardship or it's academically related). Or you can wait until you graduate and apply for OPT, then work with OPT, then your job must be closely related to the field of your major.

Back