iPhone 4 or blackberry from AT&T?!?

Krazi

Apr 2, 2009
I know people as this question alot, but I need a personal opinion lol. I've had AT&T for a while, and there regular phones SUCK! I need something that's easy to text, fast web, and that doesn't mess up alot. What do you suggest!? If blackberry, which one?

Well i don't think it is the phone in general that sucks, AT&T is known for really crappy service. My dad had an AT&T phone and it was terrible. You should wait a little and switch over to verizon in January and get the iPhone 4 then. But if you are not switching no matter what I would say iPhone, everyone i know is happy with them and 2 out of 3 people I know with AT&T blackberries are very un happy.

personally i would go for the Iphone 4, I havent had a Blackberry yet but I currently have an Iphone 3 and it is amazing :D

Blackberrys have a tendancy to freeze, alot, and their browsers suck. The iPhone has a nice browser, but an on-sceen keypad, which im not a fan of. The Blackberry Torch is a good phone with a nice broswer and a pull out QWERTY keypad,touchscreen,browser,everything. so id go with blackberry torch.

I would say get the iPhone 4. The blackberry is more for a business type person. Someone who mainly does emails and not much else. The web browser sucks on the blackberry. There is no comparison to the iPhone 4. The iPhone also has an amazing display which just makes the phone amazing. I actually don't have an iPhone 4. I know a lot of people who do have one though and they love it. I currently have the iPhone 3gs and it's amazing.

I would say get the iPhone 4. The blackberry is more for a business type person. Someone who mainly does emails and not much else. The web browser sucks on the blackberry. There is no comparison to the iPhone 4. The iPhone also has an amazing display which just makes the phone amazing. I actually don't have an iPhone 4. I know a lot of people who do have one though and they love it. I currently have the iPhone 3gs and it's amazing.

Back