iPhone 4s, Samsung Galaxy SIII, or HTC 1x?

Chelsea

May 13, 2008
So this is going to be my first smart phone.
All of the phones are equally priced for me, so that is irrelevant.

My primary reasons for turning to a smartphone are:
Apps
- I am an Advertising/Graphic design student and so I want to be able to experience
and be familiar with important social apps [ cinegram, loopedin, 4 square, and standard social media]

Micro blogging

My phone will serve as a mini portfolio during networking events.

Features that matter:
Battery Life: I want to get through the day with moderate data usage, phone calls, HEAVY text messaging.
Audio playback: I love music. A secondary function of my smartphone will be music.
Apps: I want access to the newest apps all of the time [ industry requirement]
Clean UX design

Bonus:
Visual customization

id have to say the s3,because when it comes to speed and ram it is the best,,,its really fast and the battery life will usually last a long time,about 22 hours maybe more,as the 4s is only 14 hours,but the key is to put ur brightness low,never on the highest,dont be a bandwagon and get the iphone because everyone else has it,its really horrible,u cant put anything u want,like download any file u want,u cant transfer anything u want,only if its on itunes,on the s3,u can just connect to ur pc and put whatever u want. the s3 has such a great camera,8 megapixel,with 1080p video recording. and comes with 16gb free storage just with the phone. its much less of a hassle to transfer ur music and files. it has lots of free apps,and good apps,most of the are the same as the ones in the app store.
iphone 4s is a dual core @ 1.00 ghz with 1gb ram,as the s3 is a quad core @1.40 ghz with 2 gb ram
s3 has 4g connectivity the 4s doesnt,it only has 3g

why dont u go to this website and be the judge haha,youll see the s3 is wayyyy better:)

http://smartphones.techcrunch.com/compare/152-245/Apple-iPhone-4S-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-S3

also the s2 is just as good,same 8mgpixel camera,but no 1080p camera recording,its a good phone,that one the s2 is even better than the iphone 4s,it i think a hundred bucks cheaper...

Go for samsung galaxy s3 cause it will meet all your need and its better that iphone.

Back