Iphone ios VS Android os?

Aaron

May 13, 2008
Well let me say I am not biased. I have owned phones of both companies. I have owned all of the Iphones and have owned tons of android phones. And i'm not going to say "in my opinion" because it's not my opinion. It's a proven fact that Android is on top of it's game and left Ios in the dust. Sure back when the first iphones came out they were ghe best. But now we have phones like the Htc one X, Samsung Galaxy S3, Htc one, and lastly Samsung Galaxy S4. I understand ios users think that iphones are the best. But they're fan boying. It's like racing a Honda civic and a fightet jet. There's just no comparison. The main reasons I like android over apple is the customization, the quality build, screen, camera, beats audio enhancer, relation with google, lighting speeds of processing. The Android comes out on top on every single topic. I think people just have to give up the fan boy attitude and open up there horizons. Iphone was the best but is no longer. And for some reason apple users tend to use the worst android phones from years ago or this year and compare it to the iphone 5. Like no. Use the top models. The two best phones of the two last years are between samsung and htc. Samsung and htc make THE BEST SMARTPHONES IN THE WORLD. You cannot comlare their flagship models for the year to iphones. The galaxy series blows the iphone right up. And htc's One x or One absolutely destroys the iphone in every aspect possible. Those two phones also best samsung. Htc and samsung are very similiar and almost tie. But hgc comes out on top every time. Plus Iphones are just basic. They are too simple and make you feel dumb. The phone has control over what you do. It should be the complete opposite. Android is fully administrative. My old galaxy s2 has better specs than the Iphone 5. And i'm not even going to mention the new blackberries. They should of never attemted at what Iphone and android created.

Back