iphone problems...need help!!!?

Neleh

Jul 14, 2008
i have jailbroken iphone v1.0.2. i was playing with the installer (but never downloaded anything on my phone yet) when suddenly it just stopped. and when i start pressing installer now, all it does is check sources, refresh sources, white screen then back to main menu. i need to get this iphone going. what do i do? oh,and one more thing, the arrow that was supposed to be on the installer is gone...

i would honestly suggest restoring it back to its original factory setting (un-jailbreaking it). i jailbroke mine and my screen went totally white when i put it on the dock to charge it and the screen went crazy! and then it just shut off. i tried plugging it into my computer to restore it but it never turned on. i regret jailbreaking it so much cause its not like i could go to apple to get it fixed (since it voids the warranty). so i basically have a broken iphone that i can't do anything with. so i had to buy another one. talk about wasting money. so i really think you should restore it before it flips out on you and all of sudden breaks outta no where.

Back