Is anybody in London or the south-east interested in an spanish property exchange?

MarianEdmon

Jan 2, 2011
have a property in spain a lovely area good weather all year around. The property is situated in the town of Orihuela Costa a seaside town in the Alicante province. You have two main airports Murcia(20 minutes) and Alicante(40 minutes) It's a terrace property in an urbanisation with two lovely comunity pools. Very nice neighbourhood we all look after each other, which is important too.
The house has three bedroom and tw bathrooms, lounge and american kitchen. On the ground floor there is a rather large one bedroom self-contained apartment with spacious lounge, american kitchen and a bathroom. The apartment is good for holiday lets so it will provide an income or perhaps for family and friends to stay. The house is valued at 175.000 Euros and I would like to exchange with a property in London or the south east with aproximately the same value or I could pay the difference if I have to. I'm looking preferably for a three bedrooms semi-detached if possible. If you would like anymore details or pictures drop me a line.
[email protected]

Back