is being slightly metrosexual a turn off?

Aug 8, 2008
like i dont act gay but i like going shopping my girlfriend, i like expensive clothes i usually wear dark colored jeans a hoodie or a button down shirt like a drak grey or black no pinks or lime green ect. I collect cologne i have 10 bottles. but i also do manly stuff like work on cars.
im also really into home theater i have a very expensive stereo and tv and im always geekin over new gear.

no it is hot to me girls have to do every single thing you could think of so why shouldn't guys they should have to do as much as a girl

i guess it depends on the person, for me, i like an actual MAN in the relationship. someone who suggests for me to go shopping with my girl-friends. ect..... im not against theatre guys at all but as far as the shopping i wouldnt go for a guy like that. the other stuff totally would

i guess it depends on the person, for me, i like an actual MAN in the relationship. someone who suggests for me to go shopping with my girl-friends. ect..... im not against theatre guys at all but as far as the shopping i wouldnt go for a guy like that. the other stuff totally would

I'd say my husband is metrosexual. Obviously I find him attractive. He dresses well, I can never say that he looks bad in something. Very nice taste in clothing. His nails are always very clean and well manicured. His hair is always trimmed, and he uses styling products when not at work. (He's an electrician, so he usually wears a baseball cap). If he doesn't shave for a couple of days he will trim it up to make it look neat. There's nothing wrong with a man who wants to look nice and neat.

I'd say my husband is metrosexual. Obviously I find him attractive. He dresses well, I can never say that he looks bad in something. Very nice taste in clothing. His nails are always very clean and well manicured. His hair is always trimmed, and he uses styling products when not at work. (He's an electrician, so he usually wears a baseball cap). If he doesn't shave for a couple of days he will trim it up to make it look neat. There's nothing wrong with a man who wants to look nice and neat.

nope thats not a turn off. my ex was more into clothes than you and it got annoying at times but it was also good cos he dressed so much better than any other guys i know. and the cologne is good. a good smelling guy is the biggest turn on

Back