Is it dangerous...

6757TEHKFK6HWYRKVAGAG7RDTXQOXQ5Z.jpeg

No but your pretty messed up in the head if u do that, which may cause harm to others

I don't know, but I put a magnet next to my computer monitor once and it made a rainbow colour that wouldn't go away :S

Swallowing magnets is really dangerous because if they are attracted to the spoon / something magnetic that is outside of your body (or inside), they will just move towards it regardless of what lies in the way (ie, your gut, your organs etc) and will just tear through. Nice.

Bake cookies instead. Far more fun and a lot more productive!

The rule is, if you start a sentence by "Is it dangerous...", then it probably isn't a good idea.

However, it does sound like fun.

These answers are ridiculous. A normal household magnet would not be powerful enough to have an attraction to the spoon through all that muscle and skin.

Stop being idiots.

You should do this, except don't swallow it, but rather stick it up your anus.

Lol errm well the metal itself is sure not to be good for you... and you will probably spend the rest of your life digesting it. And that whole "ripping your guts apart" bit didn't sound too fun either. Best not. However... doesn't a pacemaker have a magnet in? Is that why you can't go near microwaves? Cos it like destroys it, or in your case, RIP YOUR GUTS APART!! :O

Gosh I was very bored, now I know exactly what I am going to be doing for the next few hours.

Back