Is it hard to get a job at Taco Bell?

jackie

May 17, 2008
I recently applied at a Taco Bell, & I got a call for an interview a day later. I had it today, & I think I did pretty good, I winged all the questions truthfully, & dressed nicely. I let them know I had a car, so I have reliable transportation. Also when asked "Why do you want this job?" I answered 'Because I would like to start saving up money for college, since I am a sophomore in high school.' I have no job experience, & I'm 16 turning 17 this year, which she (interviewer) also knows, I did however let her know that I am very in involved in school & I volunteer to teach kindergarten classes at my school as well. I don't know how good I came off as? She said she would call me tomorrow to let me know. Then she said she had other people to interview, so it was very nice meeting me. So yeah not sure if I'm getting this job. I made her laugh & smile some times. So back to my actually question, is it hard to get a job at Taco Bell? Are they strict on some things or anything I should know for future references?

Back