Is nicotine tolerance permanent?

ashwin

Aug 2, 2008
I used to be on 36 mg concerta. I used it for ADHD. It made me feel shitty/weird/gross pretty much 24/7. But the thing is , it got the job done

I quit concerta and eventually found that packing lips of my roommate's "snus" or moist snuff was really helpful. I never really cared for cigarettes. Fun for a couple mintues, but my lungs would feel very shitty the next day

It quickly became a bad habit and tolerance built, defeating the purpose. I originally used 1-2 a day. It sky rocketed to 3-4 and less buzz/nicotine effect after 3 months

Fast forward to now. I quit all stimulants. Surprisingly easy to quit. Just healthy living and organization helps me over my ADHD symptoms for the most part. I was wondering...is nicotine tolerance permanent? Could I put one pouch in my mouth and still receive a buzz?

Any cig smokers out there? If you guys quit, but then relapsed, did you ever get a good buzz going? I was thinking of packing a pouch in one week right before my math midterm?

Potluck on a scientist I work as a cashier at a supermarket San Antonio Texas but being that I have an account for Yahoo Answers I assume like every other idiot here, that I know everything so the answer is yes base on mine non expert opinion

Back