Is pitcher Roger Clemens partly responsible for the death of Mindy McCready?

Christopher

Jun 3, 2008
Is pitcher Roger Clemens partly responsible for the death of Mindy McCready, -- since he was responsible for deceiving her in their relationship?

Indirectly yes.

She had a relationship with Clemens since age 15, which is below the age of consent. Inevitably that had some effect on her personality. She was introduced to things like sex and alcohol at an age when she wasn't emotionally ready. Also note she had problems with alcohol and with personal relationships in her entire troubled life.

Mindy has always had serious personal issues. Her inability to handle them is not anyone else's fault.

He cannot be blamed for her death entirely, but being the scum bag that he is, he likely didn't help her not head down that road-he is a jerk, i am so glad for baseball fans the world over he is out of baseball, Eddie Gaedel was a bigger man than Clemens ever was or will be.

No. You can't put this one on Roger. Miss McCready,unfortunately had some other issues. God bless her soul.

No one can be "blamed" for anyone else's choice to commit suicide. Ms. McCready was a mixed up woman...very sad,she was talented and pretty. I hope she finally is at peace,and my heart goes out to her 2 motherless young boys,one of whom is just an infant.

i don't think rocket has anything to do with this...
he's one of the greatest pitchers of all time, i haven't liked him that much,
but i dont think he's the one to blame

It be any easy fit to blame Roger at least in some part but. Roger dumped her 20 years ago. He might of been the start of her spiral but she spun out without him. Very sad not meaning to make lite of the matter. Society saw it ignored it she was ticking screaming those who could of helped turned a blind eye. Rest in peace Mindy McCready may you find some comfort that you never could find on earth.

Back