Is she interested in me or just being friendly, i am so confused by her

Jack

May 12, 2008
actions , please help !? Alright so my class fellow introduced me to one of her friend, we hit it off from the start, I mean we have such a good time. Let me be a bit brief, when we go out and if I don't come she makes my friend call me to see if I want to come because she has a good time with me. When I do go out with her and our friends, she seems to by sitting always next to me, she talks to me all the time, I make her laugh, I flirt with her, but nothing physical, we hold hands, she rests her head on my shoulder and holds my hand, I have had several moments with her where I could had possibly kissed her but I don't want to rush things and I see her looking at me every time and then.

I asked her out about a week ago and I she replied that she was already seeing someone else, now I asked her friend and she told me that she was lying. It seems to me that she is not that into me but i don't know, she knows that i know many girls and my class fellows call me a player so she of course knows about it. But the truth is that i am really into her. Last Friday we were out again, and every exact thing happens, we laugh, we talk, holds my hand, we were at a party and at one point she couldn't find me, she started texting me, she bought me drinks, she held my hand, she waits for me, and its only me, why me, i don't get it. Yesterday in the morning i texted her, and she replied back instantly, my last text to her was a straight forward message and she didn't reply back since or started a conversation with me neither.

She is doing her masters while I am doing my bachelors. She lives abroad, has her friends and family over there, she might go back but i haven't asked her this yet. And i haven't asked her out again as well but i want to because i really really like her. What do you suggest?

Back