is some one there to become my girl friend?

Mar 5, 2008
surprised to see this type of question .....!!!??just i want to have a friend who is caring , guiding & in order to share good moments .... my intension is confined to friendship ... -- a breif introduction about me... yea i am in middle level mangement in a reputed company , my asthetics are 5'11''i am 5'11'' height, fair in complexion & from India - Karnataka .... my looks as same in avatar but i can think friendship doesnot go with looks .. is am i right ?

the internet is probably not the best way to meet people. try joining something you like (like a book club or karate class) that way you'll both have something in common already. good luck!

hi im single and willing to be your cyber gf haha. you didnt mention your age which makes things kinda difficult. i have been told i have a great personality and i wouldnt consider my self ugly haha if your interested rate me best answer and ill work it out from there...etc etc xoxo

yaaah, u r absolutely right. after reading Ur question i think u r a nice boy someone made f4 u .......plzzz w8 for her . bcoz..........kisi ne kha hai..........sabar ka fal mitha ho ta hai............

go out somewhere doing something that you like (e.g karate class, book club) and you'll meet someone that you have something in common with already. the internet isnt exactly the best place to meet someone.

I was just about to tell you that you can't just ask a million girls if they want to be your girlfriend. Then I was gonna start telling you why you can't do that.But, ya got me, lol. Friendship is okay.And besides, friends like eachother no matter if they're ugly or the most beautiful person in the world. Just as long as they can laugh and share good times, it's all good.I could be your friend if ya want, though. Just friends.

Back