Is the LG KS360 Web Slider Phone good?

?

they are so shit i had a white lg slide fingo and it stuffed up then ii had a lg shine and it stuffed up. i really want a web slider but im scared im gonna waste my money cos of it not working. should i get one?

shit phone the webslider

shit phone everyone i no that has it theres has played up and turns off randomly and my screen stop[ed working dnt buy it

I think this phone looks good i was wondering if when you download msn is it fast? and do all the messages appear?

i actually really like this phone:)
its definately worth buyinggg ;D

Buy or No buy??

i might be getting it for my birthday but it will cost $300 because i want to be with telstra so it might be like my only present plus other little things but is it actually worth it? like what are the pros and cons?? the thing is i was going to get the motorola hiphop but it is way way to expensive so this is what i have left! can someone please help me.

thanks heaps! :) xx

i want it!

i sooo badly want this phone... some of my girlfriends hav it and they say it's awesum... i'm gettin it in a month's time... YAY!!! n sum of ur people are disgusting... gosh! like YUK

Lol wtf would you smack your gf ass with it lol you are weird any1 have msn here

PROS-
QWERTY Keyboard
Slide out
Supports up to 8 GB Micro SD (Even though it says maximum is 2)
Stores a fair few text messages

CONS-
Can only use touchscreen to dial, it wouldn't take that much more to make the whole phone touch screen capable.
Randomly turns off
Camera quality isn't that good, and no flash.

Overall i give it a 4/10.

yes it is worth it

a lg webslider is worth buying it has blue tooth touch screen
and if anyone says is brakes easy it is because they broke it

Webslide

for the Price it's great the webs a bit slow but most people using it will be on Pre paid so...
there are heaps of pro's like the keyboard and the pictures come in good quality and it's simple to use

the cons the webs slow

And to those people saying it stuffed up think of the reasons why it might've if you can't think of a reason there are bond to be problems with peoples but that happens with any fone

Mines great I got it last week and it's been great to use and you can also touch to call and text on the screen u just have to know how

I think it's great especially for the price

Ive had this phone for almost a year now, and my advice is DO NOT buy it.

Pros; 1. Qwerty key pad; which is amazing for messaging etc.
2. nice compact and surprisingly good camera. (although it has no flash)
3. big clear screen.
4. message grouping.
... thats about it.

CONS; 1. battery life isnt amazing, quite shitty actually.
2. ceasing up if you sild it closed during anouther operation.
3. after only a month of average usage, when making calls you cannot hear the other person untill 1 sometimes even 2 minutes into the call. Just imagine this in an emergancy situation.
4. switches itself off.
5. freezes or slows RIGHT down when recieving text/calls etc.
6. very limited internal memory, enough for about 30 texts and one song.
7. When turning it on, the phone takes a LONG time to retrieve contacts, S D card data and messages.
8. LG do not take kindly to you asking refunds/repairs.

and i could go on and on, i suggest if you like the qwerty check out samsung or the nokias with the feature, or save up and get a prepaid hiptop ($300-400). Thw webslider is NOT worth it. Sorry.

hey

umm i bouhgt the webslider in pink recently and i charged it for mroe then one whole night, and when i use it with the keypad open its switched off by itself after a while of using it. can anyone help me out :S

im thinking i should return it and swoop for a new one because it might just be a faulty made one.

any suggestion?
has this happened to anyone else?

thankyou, ox.
yeah it happened to me it was a fualty one so i swapped it LOL

Lg webslider

i bought this phone a couple days ago, it's very stylish and cute. but it'll lag a little bit especially when you change screen views but other than that everything else is great and it meets all purposes! i got mine for $179 though.

hey, i have the phone and i think the only bad thing about this phone is that it turns off randomly. there is nothing wrong with ur phone it just does it. it happens to me and all my friends who have the phone.

im thinking of bying one but i dont know if i should i want it mostly for msn myspace music and vids anyone ????

i want to get the phone but i hear that it switches off all the time and i cant decide if it is excellent or absolutlly $#!* and i need help cause my b'day is in 2 weeks and i want to get it

plz help me out anonymous

help pleaasssseeeee

hey guys, i am thinking of buying this fone but alot of ppl have tole me that is shit and i shouldnt buy it, but than also alot of other ppl have told me it is so worth it and they have no troubls with it.
can someone tell me a pecentage of how many of these fone dont end up working??
or just tell me somehing along those lines..
thanks!

heyy people :)
i've got one question. if you get this phone, will you have to be on the 'boost' network or can you just be on telstra prepaid?
taa
xo

Back