Is there potential here if he allowed PDA in front of his buddies?

ZanMeanie

Sep 21, 2010
Is there potential here if he allowed PDA in front of his buddies?
I mean I know of some guys who won't partake in any public display of affection if his buddies or anyone else is around if they aren't actually seeing or thinking of seeing a particular girl, 1) because they wanna keep their options open or 2) they are embarassed of who they're with.

I was just curious cuz me and this guy who I think likes me, ended up getting all flirty at our friend's get together. I mean we were laying on each other, stroking each other's back and so forth, and at the end, since we aren't "anything", I just kind of walked off to leave, yet in front of everyone he gave me a squeeze and kiss on the lips. I thought it was really cute and don't get me wrong, I liked it, I'm just wondering what guys think of this. I mean esp. since we're no more than friends ( at the moment).
and should i wait for his lead?

ps, we've already hooked up.

First of all, he might be trying to show you off. Second, he might really be into you, that he doesn't want anyones attention but yours. If he can't keep his eyes off of you, then yes potential.

You never know if it could be a great relationship. But also it might all be lust, if he's really into your personality, then yes potential!!

Back