Kashmir!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
Kashmir is one of the most famous places for visitors. It is a Heaven on Earth. I have visited there before couple of month. This is a very beautiful place which is known for its wonderful natural charm and beauty. It just likes a heaven. Kashmir has offer to its visitors whether it can be regarding winter sports, trekking activities, river water rafting, golf, heritage tourism, fresh water lakes, tempting wetlands, beautiful gardens and parks.

Kashmir is considered a paradise destination on earth. It is very famous for its snow-capped mountains and scenic landscape. It attracts the visitors due to its beautiful gardens, lakes, valleys, and much more. Sonamarg is one of my favorite regions there. It is situated in Srinagar. Its Thajiwas Glacier is very famous all over the world for its breathtaking natural beauty.

You are right Malickk! It is famous due to its Snow- Capped Mountain, Lake and Garden. I have visited there many times but never chance to go Sonamarg city. After reading your post I want to visit this city to see the natural places. Would you like to tell me which will be the best time to visit there?

Malickk! I am a natural beauty lover. I am interesting to visit natural beautiful places around the world. After reading your post I am interesting to know about Thajiwas Glacier.Would you like to give more information about it? If you have any images of this place so share with me.

Thajiwas Glacier is a nice place to visit according to your interest. It is located in Sonamarg. It is also beautiful and most visited attraction of this region. April to October is an ideal time period to visit this wonderful state. Winter is also a best season to visit if want to see the awesome views of snow fall.

Wow! Malickk your post is really informative for me. I will keep in mind your shared ideal time to visit this place. I have recently come back from the Santa Monica pier tours. It was very interesting. During this tour I have visited the California Huntington Long beach, Venice Beaches and Santa Monica Pier. These places are very attractive and well liked in the world.

You are right Zavier. These places are very attractive in the world. After reading your post I feel you tour is wonderful for you. I want to choose this tour next year. Would you like to tell to me information about California Huntington Long beach and Santa Monica Pier in details?

I only visited California Huntington Long beach few months ago during my kissimmee bus tours. This region is visited by millions of visitors every year around the world. It is an ideal destination among the surfers. Surfing is one of the most adventures activities to enjoy there. It becomes one of the most visited destinations among the visitors from last few years.

If we talk about the Kashmir then the one thing that always comes in our minds; is its natural beauty. Due to its natural beauty it is known as heaven on the earth. It offers a wide variety of winter sports, river water rafting, trekking activities, golf, fresh water lakes, heritage tourism, tempting wetlands, beautiful gardens and parks that fascinate the visitors and inspire them to visit this beautiful region. It is my dream destination and I wish to visit this beautiful land once in my life.

It is an admitted fact that Kashmir is the heaven on earth. It has lots of beautiful sites, which attracts the all people. If anyone wants to visit it so he must visit the Srinagar, Pahalgam, Gulmarg, and the Sonmarg. These places are rich of the natural beauty and purify the soul of all.

You are right Haanday, Kashmir is one of the most beautiful states of India. It called the paradise of India. It is also well known holiday destination among the travelers all over the world. This region looks amazing and attractive due to its; Snow-capped mountain ranges, deep valleys, flower valleys, meadows, lakes, beautiful gardens and the pleasant climate.

You are right Haanday, Kashmir is one of the most beautiful states of India. It called the paradise of India. It is also well known holiday destination among the travelers all over the world. This region looks amazing and attractive due to its; Snow-capped mountain ranges, deep valleys, flower valleys, meadows, lakes, beautiful gardens and the pleasant climate.
Malickk! It seems like that you have great interest in the natural beauty because i know Kashmir is the land of natural phenomenons and offers tremendous views of its stunning lakes, huge mountains and lush green trees. Have you ever got a chance to visit this paradise or not? If yes so please share your experience with me. What did you see during your trip and where did you stay?

JACKEY321! Kashmir is a great place as you said it is no less than a heaven on earth. I have been to Kashmir during my trip to India. I really love to visit the amazing place like Kashmir. I think that everyone should see the place once in his life. Let me share some of the most attractive places to see in Kashmir:
Ladakh
Dal Lake
Shalimar Bagh, Srinagar
Nishat Bagh
Chashme Shahi
Nubra Valley
Lidder River and countless others.

Laureen123! The Nishat Bagh is an outstanding garden built in the Mughal style and located in the side of Dal Lake. It is the second largest Mughal garden in Kashmir. It is very famous due to its fascinating beauty and the vibrant colors. I have visited it during my trip and liked it very much. Its breathtaking views attracts the millions of visitors and provide them soothing effects.

Back