Kid finds 108k and returns it!!!

20 dollars? and some COOKIES? Sorry, unless you need all that money for surgery or something you better see at LEAST a hundred bucks! He could have dumped that shit in a swiss bank and slowly used it over his lifetime for whatever he needed, and instead he got 20 dollars...I'd be fuming.

WOW , thats what you get for doing the right thing nowa days.

i laughed at 20$ out of 108K.... id be pist if i was him.

The $20 and cookies weren't even from the person whose money it was.. it was from the campus police and cafeteria.

Lets be Honest you guys, you know yall would have returned it also...cause i would.......:dodgy:

fucken cookies and 20 dollers riiiiiiiiiight so ur telling me if i find a bag full of money and turn it im gunna get soem fucking cookies and 20.00 fuck that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:facepalm: :facepalm: :runaway: :runaway:

Turning it in was the right thing to do but, if you're going to give a kid fucking cookies and $20 for it, all anyone is going to learn is that if you find a lot of money, don't give it back. They should have given him at least $1000. That would've been less than 1% and worth adhering to the moral obligations.

$20 and cookies, thats a low blow. He did the right thing but sheesh, if I knew thats all i was going to get i'd have a heck of a hard time returning it.

no you guys got it all wrong

he didnt get cookies with the money he got ($20) He went out and bought cookies :dodgy:

Back