Knaller Frauen: The Funniest German Absurd Comedy You Have Ever Watched

hilojenny

Dec 14, 2011
New York
I don’t know if you have noticed that a video is very popular in YouTube recently, which is a funny story between a daughter and a father, the girl asked his father: Dad, the iPad we gave you for your birthday, those apps work ok? The father answered: What apps? Then we can see the father using the iPad as a chopping board. That video clip comes from a German TV show “Knaller Frauen”, which has caused a craze of absurd comedy in the whole world.

It is certain that how funny this TV show is, I mean just one short video which only has a few seconds, the hits in YouTube is incredible high right now. So I just put the whole eight episodes in my iPod touch with dvd shrink mac, and when I’m watching them on my iPod in public, I just can’t stop laughing very loudly, even I know I shouldn’t. What can I say, it’s the funniest TV show I have ever watched. Every episode has about 22 minutes, so it won’t be too long to make you feel bored.

The play is played on Germany SAT.1 channel at 23:15 every Friday. This Bomb girl is played by Martina Hill, who has gotten German Comedy Award for six times. In this show, she doesn’t play a single role, neither other actors. Sometimes, she is a mother, sometimes a single woman, and sometimes a girlfriend, sometimes just a pedestrian or OL, but all these characters are all kinds of women in real life, except that their response and performance to the people and things are very special. To achieve their goals, they always take absurd actions, and that’s why the TV show makes audiences laugh, the lines and the behaviors which most of us won’t say or won’t do in real life. All the women in this show, they only have one purpose, which is to make their craziest ideas come true, or at least try to. And there is no limit for all those absurd occasions and female types. You can put this TV show in your portable devices with movie converter for mac and share it with your friends, and I promise they will love it so bad.

Of course, Martina Hill is the absolute protagonist in this show. The highlight of this show is a variety of nonsensical performances of nervous actions, there are not many lines. There are six permanent supporting roles in this show, two men who often play the boyfriend and the husband of the actress, and two women often who play her colleague and good friend, two old actors who play her family, and the iPad joke in the video I mentioned in the beginning happens between the actress and her father. But sometimes, they are just pedestrians. So don’t be surprised when you watch the second episode and find out “Why that man becomes other woman’s boyfriend while in the first episode he is her husband”.

Except for watching this comedy, you can choose your favorite clips and make a bunch of GIF files if you know how to convert mp4 to gif, trust me, it will be fun.

Back