Knutsford

i've been to knutsford and i know quite alot of people who live in congleton which is like half an hours drive away :)

Live in Warrington, which is about half an hour in the other direction. Like going to Knutsford as well

I live in a village near Northwich...I won't say the name on here as its quite a small place. Not as posh as Knutsford but it's home :p: (well unless I'm at uni!) Only trouble is the very bad train line to Manchester from here for shops and such!

Well actually I'm looking for people from mobberley area, basically need help promoting some of the bars in Knutsford and the pubs in moberley!

Not cuddington is it???? :rolleyes:

that's one of the few million small places near Northwich I know about... talking about Northwich, I have my driving test their next Thursday :)

As for living near Knutsford... I live in Warrington (and I'm shocked to see a thread about Knutsford, so shocked that I thought I was seeing things :p: )

did my driving test in Northwich...how come you are if youre from Warrington?

Northwich on ihav...what next?

Theres no test centre in Warrington anymore so its a choice between Northwich and Sale (or so my friend who lives there said) And with Northwich no bay parking! :p: Although this now means I STILL can't park in a space without a lot of stress :$ I know what you mean about Northwich, it's such a non-place - nothing to do, nothing ever happens!

Nope but my grandmother lives there :)

I have been a few times and it seems like a nice place!

Yeh like Red_Sky said... Warrington closed their's even though most people wanted it to stay open :(

I had a choice between Northwich and Widnes. Went to College in Northwich, so I'm more used to the streets their.

Next, we'll have a thread about Warrington being amazing... oh no wait.. that'll never happen :D

Back