Lake Como!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
I like to see beautiful places around the world. Tourist also prefers amazing and enjoyable places for traveling my most favorite country for travelling is Italy. Lake Como is a very gorgeous place for travelling. Lake Como is part of the Italian Lake District an area popular with visitors for well over 100 years for its combination of fresh air, water, mountains and good weather. The lake is famous for the attractive villas which have been built here since Roman times. It’s a very beautiful place for tourism.

I agree jACKEY Lake Como is an amazing place to see in the world. It has been a popular retreat for aristocrats and wealthy people since Roman times, and a very popular tourist attraction with many artistic and cultural gems. It is also a widely regarded as one of the most beautiful lakes in Europe.

Absolutely right Malickk! The Lake Como is an amazing place in the world. It is the most famous and major tourist attraction in this city. If you some information about famous and historical places in the world so you must share with me. I am history lover and like study the historical thing whole universe.

I am a tourist and interested to visit historical place around the world. I like to share some historical place of the world.
Easter Island
Parthenon
Colosseum/Forum
Stonehenge
Petra
Angkor Wat
The Pyramids at Giza
Tikal
Machu Picchu
Taj Mahal
I hope so this information is helpful for others.

JACKEY321! Lake Como is one of the most beautiful Lake around the world. I have visited the Lake a few months ago when i was in Italy. Italy is
really an amazing country to visit. It is also one of the most tourist attractions around the world. I think that everyone should visit Lake Como when he visited italy.

Here I would like to mention the names of other lakes of this regions that are much papular among tourists and invite the tourist annually.
Lake Lugano
Lake Maggiore
Lake Garda
Lake Iseo
Lake Orta,

Jhoney, I visited all these lakes once in my whole traveling life except Lake Maggiore. Can tell me about this lake in detail? Actually I want to go there and see the beauty of this spot. Also tell me which season of the year is best to see the incredible beauty of this place?

Lake Como gives a glimpsing and spectacular view due to its magnificent surroundings. It is a third largest lake in Italy offers a great option of Spas, Landscapes and wildlife etc.. The things which make the lake special is Lakeside villas, attractive villas that is build at the Roman times. If anyone have never ever been there before must visit there at once I hope it will be an unforgettable experience it and must used the ferry service.

After reading this amazing information about lake Como, I will try to go there again in this upcoming summer season. I agree with you Salliop. This lake is a great place for all nature lovers. Can you tell me this time will be perfect to see the beauty of Lake Como?

jACKEY321! If you are planning to visit the Italy most distinctive lake attraction then i would suggests here to must visit this natural wonder in July and September. It is an ideal time to go there and to enjoy the beauty of stunning lake. If you will go there during this season then I assure you will experience memorable?

JACKEY321! Lake Como is one of the most beautiful Lake around the world. I have visited the Lake a few months ago when i was in Italy. Italy is
really an amazing country to visit. It is also one of the most tourist attractions around the world. I think that everyone should visit Lake Como when he visited italy.
What a coincident I also like the Lake Como and visited it last year. Me and my father love it due to its awesome surroundings. It is one of the largest lakes of this country. What are your point of views about Lake Garda do you ever explored it? I am interested to know about it and wanted to see some photographs of this lake. Can you share some pics if you have?

Last edited:
Back