LG myTouch 4G (E739) ICS?

chasityH

Jun 29, 2008
So I'm probably getting the LG myTouch some time this week or next week. (It was hard to decide on picking either this phone or the LG myTouch Q but I really wanted the front camera, aha!) And I know it runs off the Android 2.3 Gingerbread but now they're starting to update a lot of the smart phones and androids to the ICS, which is Android 4.0. Im not real techy and don't really know a lot about this kind of stuff, but I've done a good amount of research and figured out about all the ICS and other crap, aha. Anyways, on the list of phones, well LG phones, being updated to the ICS during Q2 this year, myTouch Q made the list, but it didn't have just the myTouch. So my question is, will the myTouch get the ICS upgrade or will it just be the myTouch Q? I kind of need to know asap cause if the myTouch isn't on the list and won't get the upgrade, I'll want to get the myTouch Q instead. So if you could please tell me or send me a link to a website of the actual list or something, that'd be extremely helpful! Thanks!

Back