LG Rumour Phone Problem?!?

KatrynaDuchesne

Dec 23, 2008
I got my LG rumour phone in April of this year... everything was fine until about a week ago. The 2 silver buttons on the side that usually flash are now permanently on and always red... no longer flashing they are always on(Even if battery is full). If I turn my phone off they turn to green which but they should be off if the phone is off... only when I take out my battery do they go off. It also takes longer than usual to register when the charger is plugged in... Another thing is today when I was texting everything opened fine but when I hit some letters nothing happened.. I had to turn off my phone 2 times before it worked again. Its acting up.

I don't want to send my phone away , I was just wondering if any of you know what this problem could be and if there is a way I can fix it myself? Thanks! :)

if you've dropped it a couple times maybe it messed something up on the inside memory. i have the rumor and have dropped it more times than i can count. but everythings ok. another suggestion is that you might want to take it to a sprint store and get it checked.
i hope i could help=]

Ok here is what i think maybe JUST maybe you can buy a new battery or sim card....

Ok here is what i think maybe JUST maybe you can buy a new battery or sim card....

i had the rumor.
its a suckky phone!
terrible. i had it for a year i replaced ir 5 times!!!!

Back