Looking for Virgin Mobile Rumor Touch Ringtones? i can help?

Cassie

May 13, 2008
so it seems damn near impossible to get ringtone on your virgin mobile phone huh??? all these sites that tell you how to do it can be a little confusing well i figured it out and i figured out how to share it with people. I have at least a thousand ringtones saved and ready to be downloaded you dont have to go through the crazy steps because i already have. all you have to do is 1: have a micro sd card 2:Download the ringtone i even take personal request if i dont have what you are looking for..

i do charge a small fee
i do not charge per tone you will get a bundle so that you can download only what you want
if you have any questions or request you can email me at [email protected]
in reply to the person under me

yes because i took all the work out of it.. when you get them from me all you have to do is download and changing the extension to qcp does not work and the quality is horrible.. virgin charges 2.99 per im no where near that... if people want to go through the trouble of trying to figure it out on their own and following the list of steps you just posted which is pretty difficult for the average person then by all means do so

but i've made it easy down to a point where all you guys have to do is click a link and download i have thousands of tones already saved so yes i do think i deserve a little reward for all the hard work i have put in..

SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER EMAIL ME [email protected]
OR
you can follow his instructions and hope that it works.. also i am willing to send a sample tone for the ones who are skeptical

Back