Martial arts pets

Ta.

Ironic name for a parrot. When people see that pic (holding the Wispa) we often say Max is just being sarcastic.

We were planning on writing to Cadbury's to complain about the Easter egg hatching in the hope of getting freebies.

Im trying DESPARATELY to talk the wifey into letting me get one of these

OR one of these

Don't you know that Windows doesn't have that anymore? No sirree bob, now it just reboost itself. If you're lucky xD

Ah, the Napoleon syndrome. Meanest dog in my old neighborhood was a Doxie. Short but he'd take your ankles off if you pestered him.

@Spike, love the names of your guinea pigs, makes me think of that bbc thing...alan! alan! alan! no wait it's steve...steve! steve!

But anyway...we just got a new pup, another staffordshire, english this time. Probably gonna be Riddick, he's on the right in 2nd photo

And our 4yo American staff, Aylah

@Willsy. The missus insisted we needed G-Pigs, so i insisted on naming them. As one is albino, Al seemed a natural name and i loved that skit on walk on the wild side so the other had to be Steve. My kids (and dad) think it's hilarious.

Cute pups btw.

Our latest addition to the family, codename Miki (Japanese for 'moon'). Miki is a male Sacred Birman, 3 yrs old and has had to move for 4 times over the time of his lifespan. We're making sure he'll have a comfortable life here without further stress.

Back