Medi has passed away.

ur2funny

Feb 22, 2008
Not sure how strong he was in your community here. He was an integral part of my community. but with almost 5k posts here, i figured some of you may care, especially with such a great person that he was.

http://www.ihav.net/forums/member.php?userid=12973

He passed Dec 5th from an epileptic seizure. He was laid to rest In London this past Wednesday.

i do not believe it.

Im shocked and stunned. i was only just thinking i haven’t seen much of him on here just lately.

Just unbelievable.

Give me a second and I will get yo all the information.
yes this is real. I would not joke on such a serious grievious thing.

I was very Close to Medi, and the community I run that he was a part of is devastated at the moment.

I will post the pictures from the service as well as links to confirm his passing.

It has been a very sad time for us all.

he did production for Johhny Panic.

they have announced it on their myspace as well

http://www.myspace.com/johnnypanic

here is his funeral info

it was yesterday

19th December, at
11:30.

This is the venue:

Breakspear Crematorium
Breakspear Rd
Ruislip
Middlesex
HA4 7SJ

Thank's for the trouble you've gone to in joining and posting this sad piece of news. I can't believe how hard this has hit me.

Good God! I can't believe that's true... though I don't mean to doubt you Plastic. I kind of expect medi to jump in with a 'got you' post at any moment but I think that's wishful thinking. My thoughts and wishes are with his family and friends- his personality and wit will be greatly missed on MAP! (Keeping my fingers crossed its somehow a mistake EDIT: Though that seems incredibly unlikely having just read the last posts!) Really stunned...

wow.. yeah, i don' know what to say either. my best wishes to his friends & family, he will be missed by us all.

I'm very sorry for your loss Plastic. And for ours. Medi was absolutely a valued member of this forum. Smart, funny, and self-effacing. Place won't be the same without him.

My condolences to his family and friends. He'll be dearly missed here.

Stuart

I really am sorry to be the one to bring such sad news. I know how important he was to us in SOT, so I have searching out the rest of his online life to tell others. He has touched so many people, I would hate for anyone to not know.

One of our members from leeds managed to make the service for us. we also sent a very expensive wreath for the service.

If it will help you all to grieve him, I will post the AAR from the service for you here.

Back