Milestone!

I know I was beginning to think he was in jail or was stuck at a remote scientific observation station in Antartica with only penguins to speak to.

Well I'm off out to the local for a few beers as way of celebration now (and to watch the football), you're more than welcome to join me for a pint and a pie!

Mmmmm...pies.

The Cross used to have Hulson's Pies from Mold but now they appear to have none! No matter, 5 pints made for a delicious liquid lunch!

Oh dear God no! I click on that and it brought back terrible memories of 1997 and 'New Labour'. Long may they rot.

I took my wife to her first dance club, Golden in Stoke because she liked the track and they were playing live. Long before TB nicked the tune.

I can remember her thinking all the roadsigns were made out of giant cobwebs on the way home. Happy days!

Ok I'll give you that one. One of the guys out of D:Ream is that professor chap who presented the recent series on BBC about the solar system. I think it was called the 'Bunch of planets in space that revolve around the Sun" or something....

Back