Mornington Crescent

Under sub-section 12 of the Shadow Proclamation Errata, version IVb, I am making a late entry by Tardis direct to Charing Cross.

I think you'll find that forestalls your Toopletoft, there.

Well from Oxford Circus it's just a short, drunken stagger to Bond Street, where I can declare Fleming, all Moores are therefore debonnaire and Brosnans score Tux.

Mitch

Hello?

Hello? Is anyone here?

Dam Brits! They seize your Cockfoster tell you its a good time and when you wake up your all alone.

Sniff.

I'm going to trip the light fandango to Arnos Grove, with a view to a White City next turn.

Mitch

I may be late to the fray but I think you'll all be impressed with my opening salvo of a Sir Humphrey shuffle, with a top slice "Balsamic" variation and straight into a solid "Old street".

While all you blokes were asleep at your posts I just arrived at Morning Crescent!

Put this thread to sleep you've all be had by a yank. I'll take my winnings in the form of Glenmorangie.

I KNOW bilaterals are open! I was using a morphic resonance adaptation. If your not allowing Chekov asymmetrical variations you should make that clear. How about if I settle for Famous Grouse?

Chekhov asymmetrical variations strictly prohibit victory by an American. As a penalty I have initiated a space-time displacement tango and sent you back to Moor Park.

Ha! Good thing KE gave me my Famous Grouse already. I think I'm just gonna get on the line, head toward Watford.

Sorry about the delay; I had to be certain that M1k3's move was still valid after Van Zandt initiated the space-time displacement tango. I wasn't aware that we were playing the Beijing Olympic New Rules. This should have been clarified earlier.

Nevertheless, under the circumstances, I suppose we can allow it. This is, after all, a friendly match.

Anyway, I will invoke the Balrog variations of the Sil-Marillion rules, and perform the Kayleigh Caper direct to Belsize Park.

Honouring the ancestor's of the mighty Fish, Caledonian Park.

Remember to stifle the Heep Heeps everyone. Bozzers wild.

Mitch

You do realize that because of the time displacement we are back to move yellow 7, quadrant 5 with a star date of -312327.1945078641. Under those conditions I choose to use the specific Gothmog interprtation and take the game back to Waterloo.

Oh yes, Ashida Kim NinJitsu criterion have been reversed and invisibility for the next 3 turns is proscribed.

Back