Mountain biker vs Antelope

DreamD

Apr 10, 2008
Ow! I bet he is glad he is wearing a helmet.

Mountain Biker gets taken out by BUCK - CRAZY Footage - Only in Africa - YouTube

Yikes! Still, it'll take more than that to get a mountain biker down. I know a few, and the way they seem to shrug off injuries is quite inspiring.

Yeah saw this one... man... he's gets thumped. That's pretty much like getting hit by a car.
Ouch!!! I'm sure there is an impala/car joke in there somewhere. (if that doesn't make any sense I present to you the '67 Impala SS)

I don't know, as a mountain biker that's probably the most horrible thing I've ever seen happen to a rider that didn't involve a large vehicle.

But you have to admire the sense of timing that Buck has.. He intercepted that biker with such precision... I hope the guy is OK...

PS: I was chased by an elephant when I was in South Africa... We were in a national park called Pilanesberg. All of us were in that tourist vehicle, something like a jeep... He came so close... I have it on camera...

Truly amazing footage, especially the way he dropped his head right before impact. I wonder what he was thinking? "Who's king of the jungle now......?".

Back