My 9yr old son hangs out with older boys, smokes marijuana and come home like...

don't let him go outside and hang out with older boys.
even tell him come home like at 9pm not 3am...

You should get counseling. That's what my family is doing, and it's only because of slight disrespect I'm showing to my parents. Instead od being mean, show love. if you're not a christian, you need to meet Jesus. And you need your son to meet him too. You need to discover why your son isn't hanging out with friend's his age. You could get a psychologist too. Research online email advice counselors or psychologists. Google them. Pick up your son after school. Drive him too school. let him slowly earn back his rights. Introduce him to some kids his age at a local Church of Christ. Go to Focus on the Family and email your problem to them.

TAKE CONTROL OF HIM! You are his parent and you need to lay down the law. If you think his behavior is too out of control then call your local juvenile hall and put his butt in there, maybe that would help him. You can't let your son parent you, if you do then what do you expect? He will never listen to you.You have to be firm and not give in.

Back