My blackberry storm 9530 has no internet?

Nessere

Oct 17, 2012
my aunt recently gave me a blackberry storm 9530. she still had everything on it from when it was hers so i resetted it before i activated it. in the menu there is no "browser icon". what the hell? when your on a random icon and you press menu>switch application, you can find the browser icon there, and when i click it it says "your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries. please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device." i don't have a data plan, but shouldn't i be able to use wifi? also when im in menu>manage connections>service status, blackberry internet service says "not connected". and blackberry enterprise server says "not connected". how do i get them BOTH connected? also before i resetted my phone my aunt had enterprise server set up for her email, do you have to pay for that? anyways i just want to know how come i cant get online at all, not even wifi? whats the easiest way to fix the internet and get enterprise? thanks!

Back