My boyfriend has chosen his mates over me and our baby, what should I do?

Becki

Jun 6, 2008
Ive been with my boyfriend for over 2 years and recently I found out I was pregnant. Since this news he has treated me with no respect and im even considering an abortion as I cant cope on my own and hes persuaded me to go through with it. He hasnt come to any clinic meetings or even his childs scans which I have done all on my own. He forgets Ive even gone and doesnt if bother to see if Im ok or wonder about our baby. When I ring him hes always with his mates, down the pub and even though he knows I need him some days he decides to tell me to go out and get over it. Hes started to lie to me and makes up excuses so he doesnt have to come to the clinic or see me.The worst thing is hes started to push me about and throw me up against walls to shut me up when im upset about it all. He never apologises,I dont control his life and I let him do what he wants but when I need him he ditches me for his mates.I just want him to realise how I feel,how can I make him see and face responsibility ?

Leave him. Keep your baby. If you're afraid to raise him/her alone try considering adoption. He sounds like a loser. Stand up for yourself and leave. Who knows maybe thats what it will take for him shape up. Good luck!

Leave him. Keep your baby. If you're afraid to raise him/her alone try considering adoption. He sounds like a loser. Stand up for yourself and leave. Who knows maybe thats what it will take for him shape up. Good luck!

Back