my penis is disaligned and not that in correct position, its leaning sideways,...

EmodeFilipinas

Nov 8, 2010
...is that normal? okay this is a little bit confidential, serious and i have no time for little trollies!!!

i have a different way of ejaculation and masturbating, all the other guys just rub that vertically and repeatedly and viola, they get that sensation and cum-ness!,..so unlike mine,.my penis is quite half circumcised, it still has a foreskin but the head is now out, i get the additional sensation if i touch that skin so tight while i cross leg my thighs to other thigh,..making the penis squeezed between the crotchness,..the ejaculation would increase if i tend to rub it on first before i touch it tight and squeeze on tighter,...

now that kind of habit,.have a led to an effect of my penis leaning sideways to the right,..its not straight vertical down, but it has an acute angle if you ask me,..is that normal?,..

will it effect my scrotum?

and i just think its shrinking cuz this past few days im obsessed with masturbation,..but last two days, i have abstained..

thanks...

Back