my poor husband?! not getting any sex since i found out i was pregnant?

girl i am the same way i dont have sex and i havent had any for a while,,,becuase i am trying not to miscarry,,and i did have lil blood which is still there,,,so i am chilling on that sex thing,,,,and its not bad that u are sometimes u just wanna pass that 1 tri so do u girl he just gotta wait

Why aren't you having sex? There is no reason not to unless the doctor tells you that you can't. When I was in erly pregnancy and didn't feel too good, we only had sex twice a week, but once I hit the second trimester we were back to our regular schedule.

I,m surprised you managed to GET pregnant,with that petty attitude my dear. x

I think it's good, plus another month or two after giving birth. Like with smoking or drugs, it's only hard at first, then it won't seem so bad and you'll be able to explore other aspects of your relationship.. If not, you can always get him a fancy prostitute..

sex is safe, unless the doctor says you are high risk and dont need to do it.Hubby and I were having sex pretty normal before pregnancy and ever since i got pregnant my sex drive went through the roof and it became even more pleasurable...try it out...might be even better then before.And when you say you refuse 'any sexual relationship' are you saying you wouldnt even help your husband out in other ways? if that is the case, then that is very sad for him...

MY WIFE TURNED INTO A HORN DOG ABOUT THE 4 MONTH. THERE WAS NIGHTS THAT HAD TO GET UP AND LEAVE THE ROOM . SHE WOULD JUMP ME AS SOON AS I GOT HOME THEN AT BED TIME AND THEN ABOUT 4 IN THE MORNING. IN THE BEGINNING IT WAS NICE BUT IT GOT OLD REAL P D Q !!!!!

i was the same. but i lost my first baby at 16wks. after that i read some where that sperm can make you go into labour so we didnt have sex until 6 weeks after i had had the babies ( 3 ). that was 31 yrs ago. now they use spem like substance to start yo u off.my husband was great about it because we wanted children and i had been told no sex.

My doctor said sex is off-limits for me and my husband. I had bleeding early in pregnancy, so we were not allowed then, because they didn't know what was causing the bleeding, then later in pregnancy, I started having pre-term contractions (at 22 weeks), so the doctor said "no sex". It has been really hard for both of us, but my husband's gone almost 6 months without sex at this point, and he understands the situation. There are other things you can do for him, though, other than just sex. You probably already know that, though. Not as much fun for you, but that's part of being a woman, I guess.

Perfectly normal. Many woman go off sex in the first tri-mester - probably to do with all the hormones racing around in you and you probably feel sick and tired enough as it is.Tell him though to cheer up as it is also very common to get your sex drive back - sometimes with a little extra boost - once you are over 13 weeks.

It is perfectly healthy to have sex throughout your pregnancy and the baby will come to no harm :)

Mmm. I am five months along & had the same concern.Not for me, for that poor man I'm married to=]We didn't for a few months, for the sake of safety for the babies.I'm a family doctor & know the truth about it all. But, it's hard.Let him give you time.

Like the others have said- it is completely fine to have sex as long as there are no problems with the pregnancy. Men cannot go without sex, but that doesn't mean that you're husband should find it somewhere else. He should respect your feelings if you are just not up to right now. Maybe you aren't feeling well? I am 9 weeks pregnant with my second baby and like I was with the first I am sick. I still am able to be intimate with my hubby though. Hopefully you will come around for your husband. 9+ months is a long time to go without sex and it will probably add stress to your relationship. Good Luck!

I didn't really feel like in the beginning either. Just because I was really sick. After that passed, I was ok. It depends on why you don't want to. Are you not in the mood? Or are you just scared it will harm the baby in someway? If it is the second reason, don't be concerned find a position that is comfortable for you and have fun. Remember as your body changes you will need to modify everything, don't be embarressed about your body changing either, pregnancy is beautiful and most likely your husband thinks so to! Communication is key!!!!! Remember your pregnant not dead, so ENJOY!!!

i used to have problem that my husband didnt want sex when i became pregnant becouse he was scared he can hurt the baby. i have to bring him lot of leaflets, and magazines from the midwife to make sure is absolutely safe. later on we used to have better sex than before. i really enjoyed the sex during the pregnanncy as u r full of hormonesgood luck

i was the same and been on and off it since! didnt want to know at the begining,then went through a really horny stage about 3-4months,now am 6 months and completly gone of it again!

he will get used to it, you will probably feel more like 'it' in a few weeks anyhow, some women's libido goes through the roof, get him on vitamins now , just in case!

Sex is perfectly normal when you are pregnant and believe me you wont want it after your baby is born you will be to tired, a man always finds a pregnant woman beautiful as you get the glow they say lol, but the doctors will tell you it is perfectly normal to have sex while pregnant, it doesnt harm baby and in the late stages if you go over you will be advised that curry long walks and SEX can help but i would consider doing it now as when you get the bump it gets very uncomfortable trying to find a possistion that makes u comfortable

Back