need mods for 2006 dodge magnum SXT?

Jack

May 12, 2008
Hello I just got my new dodge magnum sxt 3.5L V6 rwd I like it but I wanted to know first of all what kind of after market performance muffler should I put , I want more like a loud tone then a deep bass one . second thing for the cold air intake should I just get a K.N cold air intake for a crazy 300$ to get the best performance or there are cheaper but as good cold air intake ( not 30$ ebay ones) ? Third thing is I wanted too put a chip in the car too remove the rpm limit and speed limite.... plus get the best performance so what brand would you recommend for a performance chip , so yeah I wanted to know if you had that car or not what other good mods you would put too for better performance thanks

http://www.andysautosport.com/

they have all you need on there.

as far as intake...you can replace the air box with a cone filter which creates a factory fitted short ram intake. if you want cold air prepare for hydro locking in thunderstorms.

exhaust go for straight pipe...basically nothing but pipe from the end of the cat all the way out the back of the car....any shop will do it for about 50 bucks.

chips do NOTHING to it. I know this from experience. all they do is create miniscule changes. what you need is an ECU reflash for higher performance as well as a turbocharger or supercharger (your preference) as so to add the most horsepower.

I also recommend upgrading the supension with a strut bar and aftermarket suspension setup, and changing out the engine internals with forged one-piece bits in order to get a more solid and aggressive ride throughout the entire rpm range of the vehicle.

Back