New Edgy Haircut...

RespeckKnuckles

Mar 23, 2008
Im tired of my do. I like it, I'm shexy, but its grown old and tiresome to me now.

What should I do next? I wanted to go with a faux hawk, but its too trendy for me I think...

I havent seen my forehead in 5 years, so that frightens me also.

My hair looks like this but blonde:

Go for it, it's summer.

Remember the difference between a good haircut and a bad one is two weeks, nothing to lose

lol.. the faux hawk has been flying for about 3 or 4 years now. You might not want to go that route. Though it's not a bad cut to have... remember it's hard to get it styled like it looks after Fernando lavishes all his love and care on it down at the salon.

You might want to try the no. 1 setting on a pair of clippers. That's right... low pro. Not bald... so you ain't Ko-jackin' but nice and with a bit of fuzz. You'll spend about the first 72 hours touching your head. Seriously. No. 1 on the clippers... dog easy to do yourself... and cheap as chips to touch up. Low maintenance if there ever was one. Depends on how hot your summers get. Here in HK where is ball-sweat thick and hot it's the order of the day.

Its not that hard. It just takes plenty of hair product.

If you want trendy, however, I don't know that the faux hawk is really that trendy as its been around forever. Of course, that said, its better then the emo hair I have seen sported amoung the hip and trendy of San Antonio. Or you could start your own trend and bring back the pamapadour.

This is the buftiest thread ever on map!
Next it will be discussions on men's moisturisers.

The Bear.

AMEN brother Bear!!!

BUT.....

don't gay-hawk it!

Have some cajones!!
Go ALL the way and MOhawk it!!!

"sheep are to be eatin by wolves!"

i went with the faux hawk in nyc last summer i guess it would depend on where i was before i did it again.. it was way too popular then for my tastes but it's not that big in boston yet so it could work here

personally my summer short cut is a full on buzz, like 1 step away from shaving it clean
but i have other thoughts behind getting more ok with shaving my head lol

i think it'll be a pretty big obstacle to my zen practice when i start to go bald XD

Back