Next year when Bynum comes back who is the odd man out at the small forward

no one really bynum will be center gasol will be power forward and odom will be small forward that will put vlad on the bench and it will depend on who they play the matchups are key. i think ariza will be kobes backup

no one really bynum will be center gasol will be power forward and odom will be small forward that will put vlad on the bench and it will depend on who they play the matchups are key. i think ariza will be kobes backup

Next year's starting lineup:

C - Andrew Bynum
PF - Pau Gasol
SF - Lamar Odom
SG - Kobe Bryant
PG - Derek Fisher

I agree with you. Vladimir Radmanovic will stuggle with the rotation next year. He is also expendable and the Lakers can trade him.

Depends if they all work hard during off-season. Coach jackson will not who he wants to sit out.

I personally think Luke walton or Ariza.

If Rumors were 100% true than the Lakers have been trying to trade Vladimir Radmanovic since the year they signed him. He had has BEST 1/2 Season with the Clippers and a good reason the lakers signed him was because The L.A Clippers had a better record than the L.A Lakers that year. If you ever seen a Laker game you would see Luke Walton is a Fan Favorite and he has getting better over the years. His PPG, RPG, APG and 3point % are slowly moving up. Every team needs a Luke.

Starters --------------------- Backups

C - Andrew Bynum ----- Ronny Turiaf
PF - Pau Gasol ---------- Vladimir Radmanovic
SF - Lamar Odom ------- Luke Walton
SG - Kobe Bryant -------- Sasha Vujacic
PG - Derek Fisher ------- Jordan Farmar

Ariza is probably gone.

bynum aint a small forward but center
but ariza needs to leave
vlad can shoot 3s
odom has a good game
and luke walton is becoming better