Oh... woe... much woe...

No, I've never seen that film, but it sounds like one I might enjoy!

OK, you got me with that. I am jealous that you look better in girly clothes than I do. I mean with my wrists being bigger than your thighs, I really struggle to find feminine clothing that I can actually put on! Grrrrr!

Seriously, its a great flick. I honestly enjoy it. Not "chick-flicky" at all, just solidly cool.

Ok, back to the topic at hand.... namely your amazonian stature and your inability to find affordable tentage to cover your vast meaty flanks...

**I would just like to point out the above statement was made in jest within the context of this conversation so all the women out there currently loading firearms, sharpening knives and trying to locate my home via google maps can relax**

With your current physique, I wouldn't have thought that firearms or knives would be necessary - a light exhaling of breath in the right direction should do the trick!

I CAN'T stand it anymore - this thread has OFFICIALLY become EPIC, lol!!! Frodo you ROCK! I've been chortling my arse off over here for the last 30 minutes

We have this young Chinese guy at work i call him tooth pick, i have no idea how he keeps his pants up.

As someone who used to be a bodybuilder, I can tell you the best way to mess with a bodybuilder's mind is to say "are you okay, you lost a couple of pounds"?

He will go back home, weigh himself and do a thorough examination of his diet and training regime.

Never mind Mikey you pencil neck.

*tackles mikey, then picks him up from the ground, shakes him a few times and throws him at moi*

Back